Coachfilters for Whirlpool EDR2RXD1 Fridge Filter also known as Filter2 & W1041645A
The Coachfilters CF2 for Whirlpool EveryDrop EDR2RXD1 (AKA FILTER 2) takes over for the W10413645A filter and is used in refrigerators by Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore and others. The Whirlpool EDR2RXD1 filter
creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Replaces the popular W10413645A
- Fast shipping
How To Install The W10413645A Filter:
- Locate the filter door in the right side of the refrigerator ceiling.
- Press in up on the filter cover door to release the door latch. The door will drop down.
- If you are replacing a filter rotation the used filter counter clockwise to remove it from the filter head. Note: there may be some water in the filter and some spilling may occur.
- Take the new water filter out of the packaging and remove the cap. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the cover is removed.
- Align the arrow on the water filter label with the cutout notch in the filter head and insert the filter.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it locks into the housing.
- Lift the filter up into the compartment. Close the filter door completely.
- Reduce water spurts by flushing air from the system. Run water continuously for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) through the dispenser until water runs steady. Additional flushing may be required in some households where water is of poor quality.